Senior Project Manager – Client Implementations & Deployments
Our client, a leader in managed and professional services, is seeking a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the overall success of client delivery projects.
The role is heavily focused on deployments and roll-outs. This is not your traditional project delivery role - it is not software related. As a Sr. PM you will be deploying various technical product solutions, managing key accounts, juggling logistics, product, stakeholders, high touch communications, tracking billable hours, forecasting all while managing the client and project plans. From partnership and first client touchpoint through implementation/steady-state, you will have your finger on the pulse of the project life-cycle.
We are searching for a "Hands-On" PM who has considerable experience managing clients; a project plan that includes lots of moving parts and pieces; resource tracking/invoicing and project financials.
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders in the development and execution of client delivery project timelines.
- Creation and Implementation of project plans, requirements documents, and workflows.
- Managing all task deliveries within a project.
- Providing communication throughout the project including service standards, risk management, and problem resolution.
- Functioning as a single point of contact for assigned client delivery programs and/or projects.
- Indirect people management.
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- BS or BA degree; PMP or other Project Certification a plus
- 8+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Deep experience in a client-facing product roll-out or logistics and delivery (not IT projects).
Unfortunately, at this time sponsorship is unable to be provided.